3D Filament RepRapper ABS 3mm - White
Spool of ABS filament – 3mm – 1kg
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a thermoplastic polymer used in industry for the manufacture of products featuring a high resistance to shock, rather rigid and lightweight. This is a raw material widely used by 3D printers.
- Filament diameter: 3mm +/- 0,10mm
- Raw material : Mei PA-747
- Melting point: 210° - 250°C
- Roundness: 3mm +/- 0,08mm
- Total weight: 1,175 kg
- Support: rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size: diameter 160mm, hole 32mm, width 98mm
- Material weight: 1kg
- Color : White
Made in China
Photos are not contractual.