3D Filament RepRapper ABS 1.75mm - White to Blue
Spool of daylight-sensitive ABS filament – 1.75mm – 1kg
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a thermoplastic polymer used in industry for the manufacture of products featuring a high resistance to shock, rather rigid and lightweight. This is a raw material widely used by 3D printers.
Filament color change when sunny daylighted. In the dark, it is whitish and becomes blue in the daylight. The process is fast and reversible.
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm +/- 0,10mm
- Melting point: 210° - 250°C
- Roundness: 1.75mm +/- 0,07mm
- Total weight: 1260 kg
- Support: rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size: diameter 160mm, hole 32mm, width 98mm
- Material weight: 1kg
- Color : White to blue
Made in China
Photos are not contractual.