NANOVIA Aramid fibers PETG 1.75mm natural
Spool of 1kg NANOVIA Aramid fibers PETG composite - 1.75mm
Located in Britany, NANOVIA is a french manufacturer of high performance filaments for FDM 3D printers.
The Carbon fibers PETG filament consists of glycolated PET associated with carbon fibers specially designed for most 3D printers with heating plate.
This high performance filament offers excellent mechanical properties for extremely resistant printed parts.
- Filament diameter : 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
- Melting point : 240 - 260°C
- Printing speed : <70 mm/s
- Support : rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size : diameter 200mm, hub 52mm, width 67mm
- Material weight : 1kg
- Color : Natural (pale yellow)
Made in France.
Photos are not contractual.