3D filament NANOVIA PSU 2.85mm - 750g
Located in Britany, NANOVIA is a french manufacturer of high performance filaments for FDM 3D printers.
PSU NV (PolySUlfone NANOVIA) is a high strength thermoplastic filament for skilled industrial use only.
It is used for continuous print up to 149°C.
This PSU is resistant to oxidation, hydrolysis, mineral acids, alkali, salts solutions. It is also resistant to detergents and hydrocarbons oils.
It could afford repeated sterilizations (heat, steam, ethylene oxide, electron beam, gamma radiations).
Beware, the material could be degraded by ketones, chlorinated and aromatic solvents.
Note : this filament needs a high level knowledge and a performante 3D printer.
- Filament diameter : 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
- Melting point : 300 - 390°C
- Plate mandatory: temperature mini 110°C - Best>130°C
- Support : rigid plastic full side spool
- Material weight : 0.750kg
Made in France.
Photos are not contractual.