Spool of ABS FiloAlfa filament - 1.75mm - 0,7kg
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a thermoplastic polymer used in industry for the manufacture of products featuring a high resistance to shock, rather rigid and lightweight. This is a raw material widely used by 3D printers.
This premium filament is made in Italy by Ciceri de Mondel. This ABS works pretty well with Up' and Zortrax.
- Filament diameter: 1,75mm
- Printing temperature: 260 - 280°C
- Support: rigid plastic spool
- Coil size: diameter 200mm, hub 52mm, width 55mm
- Material weight: 0,7kg
- Color: Natural (very white)
Made in Italy
Photos are not contractual.