Spool of PETT Filament T-GLASE 3mm - 1 lb (~450g)
Taulman3D has released a new high strength material great for those users that print mostly with PLA or lower temperature 3D Printers. This new material is called T-Glase (tee glass) short for tough glass and is made with the strongest of the PETT (also known as PET) polymer combinations available. Most of us have seen a similar polymer in the form of clear high strength water transport containers. These are known to be extremely tough and resistant to breakage.
T-Glase is specifically made of FDA approved polymers for direct food contact/containers.
To get more information about this new filament, visit the Taulman3D website.
- Very high strength
- Natural color, transparent...
- Applications in many areas including food.
- Filament T-GLASE PETT 3mm
- Melting point: 207 - 235°C (advised 212-224°C)
- Total weight: 0,565 kg
- Support: rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size: diameter 127mm, hole 19mm, width 70mm
- Material weight: 1lb (450g)
- Color : Green
Easily prints to acrylic, glass, Kapton and other platforms.
Caution: This is new material. First check your 3D printer compatibility with its features. You can get more information on the maker's website: www.taulman3d.com
Made in the USA.
Photos are not contractual.