Nanovia - Spools of 500g filament of Flex EXP 1.75 mm
Located in Britany, NANOVIA is a french manufacturer that creates and manufactures innovating filaments for FDM 3D printers.
This filament is built on a low density partially biosourced polyamide (nylon) (TPE-A) thermoplastic matrix coupled with expanding microcapsules.
Depending on the temperature and printing speed, the expansion rate of the microcapsules can be controlled and allow the creation of ultra light parts with changeable density and hardness.
With this properties, the range of application of this filament is wide :
- Ultra light parts od drones
- Orthopedics (sole with different hardness zones)
- Prosthesis (custom-made sock or cap for prosthetic sockets)
- Sealing, expansion or flexible joints
- Acoustics (headphone foam)
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Melting point: 190 - 280°C
- Heated bed and enclosure temperature : 20°C
- Melting point: 500g
- Color: white
Photos are not contractual.